• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! šŸ˜‚

Something I didn't really think about till I read a new guys comments about using the list. That comment didn't really ring a bell till I realized I'm selling something and NOT on this list. Could my items have been sold by now? Hmmm.

Here's me on Ebay. I've bought and sold way more over there than here. Over a thousand transactions (that's recorded) and still at 100%. And I've always shipped within the first 24 hours. If there's anyone here that can say I shipped theirs later than that, please speak up. :cool:šŸ¤™

aaa.jpg

Here's me on Ebay. I've bought and sold way more over there than here. Over a thousand transactions (that's recorded) and still at 100%. And I've always shipped within the first 24 hours. If there's anyone here that can say I shipped theirs later than that, please speak up. :cool:

View attachment 1085323

What about that Mars you never shipped me?
:behindsofa:

Back