• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black BNIBs (New Eye Jacket, Mumbo, Pit Boss)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
have a few closet pairs don’t even see case light. All pairs are OBO shipped CONUS F&F, tack on 4% for G&S

Feel free to LMK if I’m off on prices

Gen 1 Crystal Black. + Red strike. With box.

No blemishes that I can find. Not sure where to price this so $385 but feel free to send offers

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0565.jpeg

***Eye Jacket Sold**
Next up BNIB New Eye Jacket. Matte Black /Black Polarized. $225. It’s unworn without any signs of use but the right arm does fall a bit when held out extended

IMG_0546.jpeg

IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_0551.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg

Lastly is a Matte Black Pit Boss 1, had it so long I forgot about it.

It’s a sample pair in new condition. I did find a super faint hairline on the inside of the right lens that was really hard to photograph. $495 OBO. $SOLD

IMG_0554.jpeg

IMG_0553.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg
IMG_0558.jpeg
IMG_0559.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Eye Jacket sold,

Pit Boss now $450

Did you ever sell these Pit Boss 1's?

Username Hidden said:
Eye Jacket sold,

Pit Boss now $450
$200 for the EJ sense little weak arm??

Any wiggle on price? That scratch is awful. I would be looking at 100 for non polarized replacement lenses out of the gate. But really interested

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Any wiggle on price? That scratch is awful. I would be looking at 100 for non polarized replacement lenses out of the gate. But really interested
$135 EJ please

Username Hidden said:
$135 EJ please
Kyle, please see post #2 in this thread where it says “eye jacket sold.” Please stop asking about the eye jacket.

Username Hidden said:
That’s an awful scratch for you?

Some of these guys out here selling pairs they been cutting lines of blow on. Talking about 8/10 rating on ‘em 😂

Username Hidden said:
Kyle, please see post #2 in this thread where it says “eye jacket sold.” Please stop asking about the eye jacket.
O so sorry I was looking on my break not that big of a deal is it

I can get a brand new pair with box and polorized for around the same price. There are quite a few out there. Im not trying to insult you and I would like to buy here on the forum and keep the money in the family. But any lower than 450? Aything I can toss in as a partial trade?