• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Steel Holbrook

They were selling blue steel Holbrook xl's in store. They came with deep water instead along with matching icons and rivets. I'll post some pics in a bit
They are from the new Re-Discover Collection

1692368265065.png

I was able to get the bottom Holbrook. They are REALLY nice in person. I didn't like the black lense, I stuck another deep water lense in there. At some angles the arms change to like a few dark blue? Reminds me of the stuff I'm the TLD

I was able to get the bottom Holbrook. They are REALLY nice in person. I didn't like the black lense, I stuck another deep water lense in there. At some angles the arms change to like a few dark blue? Reminds me of the stuff I'm the TLD

I'll have to see if they have that one in store. I kinda like the newer finished they have been using.

They did a Jade Opaline on a re:sub that looks really nice

I'll have to see if they have that one in store. I kinda like the newer finished they have been using.

They did a Jade Opaline on a re:sub that looks really nice
They do look nice...I picked up one of those too with the Holbrook xl's. I really gotta share my collection one of these days. I have like 30 pairs just chilling in their cases/boxes. Maybe I'll do a summer cleaning today lmao

Back