• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB X Squared Ducati (Never tried on or handled)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Indeed. I think every Oakley ive had in my possession i could say the same. Out of 150,000 pairs i only lost or broke even on a few womens frames. Oh and the ones that ive had stolen didnt turn out well lol
I turn into bobby big balls braggadocios later at night. Rehashing some math its closer to 250k and another 50 ish in other brands but none returned like the vintage oakley, not even close.

Username Hidden said:
I wish @CarGuy would buy those for me...lol
Yeah for real. He should stop being so cheap with his forum pals and buy Oakleys for all of us!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
How come? OP is currently with me on PMs telling me they’re still available.
OP stated: "first one a year and a half ago on ebay for $1100 (that was a surprise and pretty sweet!). Then sold 2 in person for $950 each and one more on ebay for $1000."
I doubt he paid an average of $1000 per pair hence it was a nice investment for him, no?

Username Hidden said:
OP stated: "first one a year and a half ago on ebay for $1100 (that was a surprise and pretty sweet!). Then sold 2 in person for $950 each and one more on ebay for $1000."
I doubt he paid an average of $1000 per pair hence it was a nice investment for him, no?
I mean if it’s all TRUE then yes

Question to the X-Metals experts, the carrying pouch on the XS Ducati should or shouldn’t have the infamous X logo on it?

Username Hidden said:
Question to the X-Metals experts, the carrying pouch on the XS Ducati should or shouldn’t have the infamous X logo on it?
image.jpg
image.jpg