• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bodega Eye Jacket release

Looks like solidly is out again, I really wish o.com would sell them with some lens options

Looks like solidly is out again, I really wish o.com would sell them with some lens options
That will most likely not happen with the exception of future limited releases. The general consensus for this release is that they were getting rid of unused frames from the MUZM collection, similar to how a Heater Mumbo in tennis ball yellow magically appeared unannounced shortly after the MUZM Pro M/Mumbo release.

That will most likely not happen with the exception of future limited releases. The general consensus for this release is that they were getting rid of unused frames from the MUZM collection, similar to how a Heater Mumbo in tennis ball yellow magically appeared unannounced shortly after the MUZM Pro M/Mumbo release.

I wonder if the staple og subzero is leftover from the subzero release back in the early summer

Latest Posts

Back