• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canada Network

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I like your location, just don't try to convince anyone from Toronto that they're not the centre of Canada.

I would say try to get it for $400-$500 and it would be a very good price!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm also in edmonton if anyone needs anything. I'm mobile so if its close I'm sure I can help.

I also have quite a few contacts in st. johns newfoundland if it helps anyone.
Another Newfie that moved to the Mainland!!

Username Hidden said:
Another Newfie that moved to the Mainland!!

Not quite my wife is another newfie that moved to the mainland. I'm a good old alberta boy born and raised.

Username Hidden said:
I like your location, just don't try to convince anyone from Toronto that they're not the centre of Canada.

I would say try to get it for $400-$500 and it would be a very good price!

LOL .......... Does anyone have a set of hafk jacket frames they would be willing to part with? Cash/trade

Found a nice set on the forum but he would not ship to Canada :(

I have a couple complete sets, but no individual frames. What color are you looking for? I can let you know what price.
Thanks

Sweet Oakster

Anything black I.E polished/matte ........Rootbeer would be cool ...........red It all depends what you would be willing to part with.

Username Hidden said:
I have a couple complete sets, but no individual frames. What color are you looking for? I can let you know what price.
Thanks

Monster Dog Tribal on Kijiji - Thunder Bay fo $200. Juliet Polished - blue iridium plus extra set for $400 in Ottawa. A bit high but you can try to negotiate.

Nice pair of XX's available on Kijiji Winnipeg.

Username Hidden said:
Nice pair of XX's available on Kijiji Winnipeg.
I'm interested in those XX I have a pair but I would get rid of them to get these...has anyone contacted him? I tried but no response.

Back