• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clear Airdrop Reading Glasses with 1.0 magnifying reading lens?

Thanks, I don't think I can send a pm to @Chris A Hardaway ... if you read this Chris can you let me know if you can get an airdrop with a 1.0 reader lens please. Thanks

Please go read the pm again. Yes it says including lenses in the message
Ok Sorry, just wanted to make sure. Do you have the satin brown smoke airdrop frame? How long does it take to ship and do you take paypal? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a newb, Thank you again!

Ok, thanks, last question, can i pay a little more to get them 2 day, I really could use them on Fri for the weekend. Please let me know, I am ready to purchase Brown smoke 55 airdrop with +1 magnifier

Let's do this. I can order the Airdrop, Brown Smoke, 55mm, w Anti Glare coated +1.00 lenses take 3-5 days plus (magnifiers/cheaters) w priority mail (2-3 days)... total due $259 to chrisahardaway@mail.com using PayPal and send your address please. I can't do anything faster than that. But I'll do my best!
You're the man, I just left cvs, magic number looks like +1.5, you have them? Sorry for being a pain in the butt