• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Cmac Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hi just like to advice that @cmac 's pics are mine. They were posted on Oakley Buy/Sell/Trade USA group.
Screenshot_20240430_191345_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_191351_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_191831_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_191838_Facebook.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ohh boy...It shows sold so who here just got scammed... @Tomcat14

Come now!!! Everyone knows bidenomics=SUCKERNOMICS sucks!! But fraudulent scams like this should be banned immediately!!!!

Hello, I was the one who was about to buy the Romeo 1 yesterday. Was having doubts though and I felt like I saw that photo somewhere.

He did agree on Goods & Services payment but when he sent the invoice, it was some random name and it didn’t match his profile.

I re-checked the photo and videos and saw that the guy on the photos was totally different.

Thanks for confirming that the guy is a scammer. Dodged a bullet right there.

New to the forum and new to X-Metals and almost gave in due to excitement of hunting and finding X-Metal that fits what I was looking for.

Please always double / triple check before sending payment.

Last edited:
Just a heads up as well. There is another seller yesterday that was selling a Mars, the Mars seller and cmac gave each other positive feedbacks. The Mars seller stated on the feedback that he purchased the Romeo 1 from cmac.

It was not possible as I was still talking to cmac asking him for more proof about the Romeo 1. He asked if we can do Facetime, and when I said what time he wanted to call, he then ghosted me and never replied. Turns out, both are scammers.

This is the referenced Mars sales thread: For Sale - Oakley Mars X-Metal. Fortunately that scam was spotted quickly by an observant member.

Both accounts were probably dormant accounts hacked by the same scammer and he used one account to lend credibility to the other. He even posted some random empty comments in a few threads to try to appear like a legitimate forum member.

Username Hidden said:
This is the referenced Mars sales thread: For Sale - Oakley Mars X-Metal. Fortunately that scam was spotted quickly by an observant member.

Both accounts were probably dormant accounts hacked by the same scammer and he used one account to lend credibility to the other. He even posted some random empty comments in a few threads to try to appear like a legitimate forum member.
Yes, this is the one. Thank you!

They commented on some threads to appear like they were active. I think both were inactive since 2020 or so.

I'm here for the free Romeos.