• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Compatible Rubbers, Lenses & Icons Between Models

Maybe I am in the wrong place looking for people who might know a thing or two about Oakley accessories. If anybody knows where to look for people who have knowledge of Oakley accessories could you please point them out. I am looking for different icons for the Oakley Airframe prescription glasses I recently purchased. I am actually the second person in this thread to ask about them. Any assistance in finding compatible icons for the Oakley Airframes would be greatly appreciated. More "wut"s are going to be no help. Please keep them to yourself.

Maybe I am in the wrong place looking for people who might know a thing or two about Oakley accessories. If anybody knows where to look for people who have knowledge of Oakley accessories could you please point them out. I am looking for different icons for the Oakley Airframe prescription glasses I recently purchased. I am actually the second person in this thread to ask about them. Any assistance in finding compatible icons for the Oakley Airframes would be greatly appreciated. More "wut"s are going to be no help. Please keep them to yourself.
If you can take a close photo of your frame and icon with another Oakley frame and icon as comparison, that may help. There are literally thousands of frames that Oakley produce and a lot of them have shared icons. The problem is, that there aren't any publicly available lists to easily check. So most of the information you see here is just collected by trial and error.

P.S. You can block people if you don't find the information they provide very useful.

If you can take a close photo of your frame and icon with another Oakley frame and icon as comparison, that may help. There are literally thousands of frames that Oakley produce and a lot of them have shared icons. The problem is, that there aren't any publicly available lists to easily check. So most of the information you see here is just collected by trial and error.

P.S. You can block people if you don't find the information they provide very useful.

Hush

He doesn't have access to Blocking Privileges yet.

Thanks cacatman. Besides you it seems like I'm in the wrong place for Oakley advice. Just another hangout for teenaged posers and haters living in mom's basement with nothing better to do than troll the internet. I'll keep looking elsewhere.

Thanks cacatman. Besides you it seems like I'm in the wrong place for Oakley advice. Just another hangout for teenaged posers and haters living in mom's basement with nothing better to do than troll the internet. I'll keep looking elsewhere.

70266295_10158920796588625_4986637213124001792_o.jpg

I've found all the following models seem to share the same size of icon, not sure if all of them are noted here so figure I'd share.

Crosshair
Fast Jacket
Field Jacket
Fives 2.0
Flak 2.0
Hatchet
Half X
Jawbone
M2
Mag Switch
Radar EV
Radar