• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Copper TT Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Watch is in excellent used condition I will say with minimal marks or dings to cover myself. See pictures for yourself…

Come with all links 12 on watch and a spare though the washers are missing on the spare those are easily obtainable.

Comes with rubberized box I have about half way gotten the sticky off… Dawn water and elbow grease will get off the rest.

I am only selling to fund another project so this watches price is firm as they go for up to $1600 or more on fleaBay

I need it sold in the next few days or I will pull the listing and try something else... this price is well below the going rate for a copper TT
will quote ship cost outside USA insurance and signature confirmation extra if needed

Now on eBay as well and I will be sending out an offer there to match my takeaway.....

Red Watch pillow not included

1692047665838.png

1692047681397.png

1692047695902.png

1692047707705.png

1692047726557.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Great seller. I bought a watch from him last week and it arrived in only a few days in immaculate condition. Honestly, way better than he described.

:headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Great seller. I bought a watch from him last week and it arrived in only a few days in immaculate condition. Honestly, way better than he described.
Thank you kind sir'
Username Hidden said:
Its Ok buddy... hang in there... it will all be over in two days or less one way or the other... 😂

I'd love to buy your watch, but I need to sell my watches first

Status
Not open for further replies.