• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corbin Autumn Frogskins Recently Sold

Oakley Concept Studio 2015 Project 453 Corbin Spring Turbine
These sold for a pretty low price, its funny to look at the bids. This will definitly be reposted.
Lesson, at least from my limited knowledge. You can see the shill bid had a set price and it was never reached, a ligit bidder was trying to buy it and kept getting automatically out bid. I am thinking it was a last minute poach by a real buyer and he ran out of time. DOUCHE BAG gets stuck with it.
They will be reposted saying the bidder backed out.
6***6 shill bidder
6**1 possible ligit bidder. Hard to tell anymore with Joe's criminal ring.
Gawd, what a punk. I'd like to Kick that tubby fùćks áśs.🤬

Filed another report with Ebay, but won't do any good.
Time to go to Link'dIN and find an Ebay CEO to write.
(works really good, have done it with a lemon stereo and Infinity dash, many other items)
Search for the top brass with the companies you are pissed with, google search. If you are a member of Linked In (sp), you can find them there most times.
Most times the CEO and CFO are not reachable, but sometimes you can message them, or message some higher ups. And then drop the hammer🤯
6***6Feedback Score (199)$610.008 May 2022 at 6:50:56pm PDT
6***6Feedback Score (199)$610.008 May 2022 at 10:26:38am PDT
6***6Feedback Score (199)$610.008 May 2022 at 10:14:49am PDT
6***1Feedback Score (4394)$600.005 May 2022 at 9:30:54am PDT
6***6Feedback Score (199)$600.008 May 2022 at 10:11:49am PDT
s***dFeedback Score (11)$500.001 May 2022 at 9:48:18pm PDT
6***1Feedback Score (4394)$500.00

Last edited:
I can confirm I am the 6***1 bidder
So was I on target? Did you try to poach a bid at the last 1 to 2 seconds and the auto bid keep posting? Thanks for piping in on this, appreciate that!
I would suspect you might get another shot at it. I can not be positive but it sure seems like a shill bidder. I think he is starting to recognize more ways of bucking the system. The price seems low for the goods, at least in comparison to his once FB page where he had most of the Studio pairs he has, listed at between $2500 and $3500. I have been keeping track of what sold, to see if they get reposted.
Do I have an obsession to see the demise of this guy? I certainly FU*King do.

haha not worth the time to try and get anything done, I am one the phone for hours every other week with Ebay about getting stiffed as a seller and they don't give a ****.
Yep, Ebay gets paid no matter what. And the higher the bid, the more money they make. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Ebay doesn't shill bid every item on their web sight.
Oh śhít...thats a frighting thought.

So was I on target? Did you try to poach a bid at the last 1 to 2 seconds and the auto bid keep posting? Thanks for piping in on this, appreciate that!
I would suspect you might get another shot at it. I can not be positive but it sure seems like a shill bidder. I think he is starting to recognize more ways of bucking the system. The price seems low for the goods, at least in comparison to his once FB page where he had most of the Studio pairs he has, listed at between $2500 and $3500. I have been keeping track of what sold, to see if they get reposted.
Do I have an obsession to see the demise of this guy? I certainly FU*King do.
I'm right there with you!!

When he first started liquidating, he wasnt shill bidding everything. I got some good deals from him.

Back