• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale $325 Crankcase 6 hand sand complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
This is one of my favorite watches from the old days because it is one like the very first Oakley watch I owned. It is heavy and solid and gets noticed.

In my opinion the Crankcase is one of Oakleys most underrated watches for build quality and style

This one comes with the extra links, manual, warranty card (not pictured), inner box, and outer box. Only thing missing is outer shell. The inside of the inner box is in pieces as pictured but they all are these days as Oakley watch boxes were obviously not made to last a lifetime. You get it all though!

Fresh battery installed 15 minutes ago so your ready to go....

$385 Friends and Family Paypal plus $15 to ship add another $5 for signature confirmation if you feel you need it. Lets just make it a steal at $325

Sidenote: Having surgery on the 23rd so may not return messages right away or may be really effed up on good drugs when I do so leave a PM'd here in comments to timestamp and send me a PM and I will get with first comers as soon as I can
IMG_0166.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg
IMG_0168.jpeg
IMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
It is priced pretty solid and I need funds but if it gets it sold maybe I will talk about shaving a little off :idk:

Better take this deal before I get my senses back... $325 plus the shipping

Latest Posts

Back