• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom 3D Printed stuff. Glasses stands, watch stands, keychains, and more.

Username Hidden said:
I have the key chain
Ohhhhh I got you now. Yeah I don’t have one of those. I’ll need to borrow one.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The following are some of the 3D printed items that I have available. I only print in ABS (WTF is ABS?) and use a decent amount of infill so everything is nice and strong. You will have abuse it to break it. All of these were designed by me with the exception of the old school stand. That was originally designed by another member and I made a number of changes. The larger watch stand was modified from on one from Thingaverse again with a number of changes. The smaller watch stand was based on another design but completely built by me from the ground up in cad. A lot of examples can be seen in this thread: My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl) Most anything can be modified to fit your needs and if you're looking for something totally custom, I can work with you to design something.

US Shipping is flat $5 but on any orders over $100, I'll cover the shipping. International shipping is fine but I'll have to look up prices.

Colors available

Red, Crystal Red, Black, White, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, Neon Green, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Glow in the Dark, Copper, Silver, Pink, Mint

Sunglasses stands 1.0 style, can also be made to better fit Eye Jackets. Designs can be made on them or just blank. Excellent review by @cacatman here. Custom Metal Oakley and 3D Printed Double Stands with Review!

1 Tier $15
2 Tier $20

View attachment 421820
View attachment 421823
View attachment 421821
View attachment 421822

Sunglasses stands 2.0 style, these are spaced to fit large frames and the 4 tier fits in all mega towers.

1 Tier $15
2 Tier $20
3 Tier $25
4 Tier $30

View attachment 421793
View attachment 421794
View attachment 421795

Watch stand 1

$7

View attachment 421818

Watch stand 2

$10

View attachment 421817

Keychains, these can also be made without the loop for display.

$5

View attachment 421825
View attachment 421826

Icons

2" $2
3" $3
3" Jupiter $5
5" $5
5" Jupiter $7
7" $7
7" Jupiter $9

View attachment 421824

Minute Machine washers, full set of 30

$13

View attachment 421796

Gaskets for 3.0 and 3.1 Display Cases, for the hinges to stop metal on metal grinding

2, single wide $3
4, double wide $5

View attachment 421819

JUST FRIGGIN AWESOME! Glow in the dark - you had me at Booh!!

Username Hidden said:
JUST FRIGGIN AWESOME! Glow in the dark - you had me at Booh!!
I do love printing with it.

Si, what about transparent stands and holders: can you do a good interpretation of those, maybe modify the present clear stands for more functionallity..............................

Username Hidden said:
Si, what about transparent stands and holders: can you do a good interpretation of those, maybe modify the present clear stands for more functionallity..............................
There is transparent filament but the nature of 3d printing will mean that you always see the layers so you’ll never get a true 3d printed transparent item. I have a transparent red that’s pretty cool. The dog tag stand in post 2 was printed with it.

As for the new clear stands, I haven’t used them because of the bump in the tier that can rub on the lenses so I haven’t done anything with them. I can’t think of any way to add to them though but if you think of something let me know. Someone would have to let me borrow one to do anything.

I can try an get the key chain bob to you sometime soon before I move

I have 3 stands, and now 4 watch stands. I also had stencils made. So racer is the man. Custom made me a lady's watch stand for my daughter's watch. And my custom stencils. He is the man! Speaking of which in spring I'll need a really nice decals for my pickup and stencils for the confederate flag I'm painting on my bed cover.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

up

i have probably missed it. But do you do or have you done coin holders. I've a few of the aluminium blocks that are ok for the thinner coins, but the later thicker coins i find are a pain to display.

Username Hidden said:
i have probably missed it. But do you do or have you done coin holders. I've a few of the aluminium blocks that are ok for the thinner coins, but the later thicker coins i find are a pain to display.
Not yet!