• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom 3D Printed stuff. Glasses stands, watch stands, keychains, and more.

Username Hidden said:
Of course I do, it’s getting a little dry around here.
TWSS

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Of course I do, it’s getting a little dry around here.

Yeah, I could use a beer too!!!! Or to, or two.....

The grammar was getting out of hand around here.

@SiRacer420, what sort of size capacity can you print? Wondering because I like to play around in 3D modeling software (inventor specifically). Might play with some Oakley designs in my free time. If you would be willing to print them for me. (I’d pay of course)

Username Hidden said:
@SiRacer420, what sort of size capacity can you print? Wondering because I like to play around in 3D modeling software (inventor specifically). Might play with some Oakley designs in my free time. If you would be willing to print them for me. (I’d pay of course)
200 x 200 x 180 is my max print volume. In mm. Just let me know what you got and I’ll see what I can do.

Username Hidden said:
200 x 200 x 180 is my max print volume. In mm. Just let me know what you got and I’ll see what I can do.
Sweet, I’m gunna work on some stuff this week at work and see what I can come up with.

!

EDIT: This was my 10,000th post!

Last edited:
EB58-E160-EF22-4845-800-D-16-AB7-A2-AC2-B4.jpg

Can you make stands that are like 6 tall? ive got even more glasses than whats in the photo. i use my sisters old room and space is restricted to this little bit.

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 583017
Can you make stands that are like 6 tall? ive got even more glasses than whats in the photo. i use my sisters old room and space is restricted to this little bit.
You need a display case!

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 583017

You need an oakley case for sure

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 583017
The four tier are as tall as I can print them.