• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Carbon Prime - PRICE DROP

U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hi gang.

Up for sale are my 2 remaining Carbon Primes. Both are what I’d call “light” customs. Both are flawless, BNIB condition - only been displayed.

1) Black/Xmetal frame (frame done by @Soulfulfrog) with custom cut Chrome lenses (done by @Chris A Hardaway). This pair is amazing! Comes with flawless original Prizm Black lenses.

$575 $550 shipped anywhere in NA.

DSC00536.JPG

DSC00538.JPGDSC00564.JPGDSC00574.JPGDSC00575.JPGDSC00576.JPG
DSC00571.JPGDSC00572.JPG

2) Black / Prizm Ruby. Red ear socks (from a Siphon) and gunmetal icons. The way this colorway should have come from the factory IMO.

$525 $OLD shipped anywhere in NA

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Open to reasonable offers :)

Bump with better pics and price drop.

These are both STUNNING! Whoever picks these up will be very happy :)

Can I ask where you can get the red earsocks from? I would like some spares for my Ferrari pair but the only way I can see to get them is to buy a Siphon.....

Username Hidden said:
Can I ask where you can get the red earsocks from? I would like some spares for my Ferrari pair but the only way I can see to get them is to buy a Siphon.....
He did say siphon mark👆🏼

Username Hidden said:
I bought a Siphon, took the red ear socks and gave it to my brother.

Username Hidden said:
If you go into a Sunglass Hut, ask to make an order through the spare parts site, give them Sunglasses number OO9429, and tell them you want the earsocks. If they have any available you will be able to snag sets at $5 each. That's how I got additional Black, Blue, and Red sets.

Especially that 2nd Carbon Prime custom is making me want to keep the one I hesitantly posted for sale. Both these pairs are really well done @toosteeley!!

Username Hidden said:
Especially that 2nd Carbon Prime custom is making me want to keep the one I hesitantly posted for sale. Both these pairs are really well done @toosteeley!!
Thanks! I must admit, taking these photos has made me appreciate these pairs even more. Not sure I actually want to let them go now 😕

Username Hidden said:
Thanks! I must admit, taking these photos has made me appreciate these pairs even more. Not sure I actually want to let them go now 😕
I really don't blame you as both of them are excellently done! Brilliant concepts as well as execution. I've caught myself sticking to x-metals recently, But I know I would regret if I sold the rest of my Carbon Primes. I had 6 at one point and am currently down to 4. I couldn't go lower than 3 willingly.

Prizm Ruby set sold!