• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Display Case/Tower Michigan area.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all....

Looking for 2 cases. Need a tower and a double wide. Not too particular the generation of the double wide. I will drive (within reasonable distance from Detroit, MI) for one.

Whatcha got?

Some people reacted to this post.
What’s your budget on the double wide?

Username Hidden said:
What’s your budget on the double wide?

They can be bought all day long for 300-600 on ebay. Just none local to me at the moment.

Yeah I bought mine down in Ohio paid 500 but got a good deal. I live right in Taylor, I would let mine go for 1000 aka enough to buy a gun safe. I’m done displaying all I want no is to secure all my stuff. Been some break ins and what not and just don’t want anything walking away

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I bought mine down in Ohio paid 500 but got a good deal. I live right in Taylor, I would let mine go for 1000 aka enough to buy a gun safe. I’m done displaying all I want no is to secure all my stuff. Been some break ins and what not and just don’t want anything walking away
That's too much. I'd pay 500 but not $1000, when I could buy a 4.0 DW 8 hours away for $400. I just don't want to do a 16 hour road trip for one.

Interested in an Rx tower?

Username Hidden said:
That's too much. I'd pay 500 but not $1000, when I could buy a 4.0 DW 8 hours away for $400. I just don't want to do a 16 hour road trip for one.
I feel you, that’s the option I was weighing to making that drive, here’s a tip, rent s big SUV from Avis at Detroit metro 100 bucks a day unlimited miles. Just take a day off and get a buddy and roll out. Switch off driving. I’m not saying it’s worth 1000 I’m just saying that’s what it would take for me to sell my double wide.

Username Hidden said:
Interested in an Rx tower?

Picture? Can't say I remember that one off the top of my head.

Username Hidden said:
I feel you, that’s the option I was weighing to making that drive, here’s a tip, rent s big SUV from Avis at Detroit metro 100 bucks a day unlimited miles. Just take a day off and get a buddy and roll out. Switch off driving. I’m not saying it’s worth 1000 I’m just saying that’s what it would take for me to sell my double wide.

I have a plenty of vehicles to make the trip, I just don't want to physically make the trip lol.