• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Remember Your First Oakley's? How Many?

Here we go again.......

2000 1st pair Carbon / Black Iridium New Straight Jackets
2nd pair Titanium / Gold Iridium Romeos which after having the lenses crack twice , swapped them for Plasma / Fire Iridium Juliets
2001 3rd(4th)pair I think it was my X-Metal / Ruby Juliets with lush Ruby.

DSCF4698.JPG

23087030075_6385745b6f_o.jpg

DSCF4688.jpg

Last edited:
Purchased way back in 1994. Always wanted a pair of Oakley's and this was the frame for me.
I had this one or a variant of it after the frame broke once, twice, third time was the charm till then sent me the 3rd Gen M Frame then had that one till 2014.

Then the wallet opened up.

Model: M Frame Heater
Colorway: Fingerprint / +Red Iridium
Family: Sport
Price: $135
SKU: 06-533

1st Oakley.jpg

I remember walking into like a Sunglass Hut and getting a matte clear M-frame with a low profile fire Iridium lens (can't remember what was exact type). Wasn't big like a mumbo. I had to place an order to get the lens I wanted on the frame I wanted. That was early to mid 90's. Had it till it was stolen. No photos.

I remember walking into like a Sunglass Hut and getting a matte clear M-frame with a low profile fire Iridium lens (can't remember what was exact type). Wasn't big like a mumbo. I had to place an order to get the lens I wanted on the frame I wanted. That was early to mid 90's. Had it till it was stolen. No photos.
I think Sunglass Hut and Camelot pretty much defined my 90s.

Latest Posts

Back