• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drop Ball Test Certificate Required by US Customs.

Going to get some sunglasses shipped from overseas to the US. It sounds like DHL is the way to go over FedEx. Is there the latest version of the drop ball test PDF that I can ask the shipper to include? The link in the first post is broken.

Going to get some sunglasses shipped from overseas to the US. It sounds like DHL is the way to go over FedEx. Is there the latest version of the drop ball test PDF that I can ask the shipper to include? The link in the first post is broken.
Send me a PM and I’ll help u!🙏🏻

Fed Ex has informed me mine are returning to the UK tomorrow. POS Fed Ex

Just caught this thread!! What a mess!!!

Ive definitely sent several packages to US over last few years with no issues, have i been just lucky?
In the Uk i send only with Royal Mail who i believe forward onto USPS stateside.

Ive a house move / downsize coming up so this could affect where i advertise.

Just caught this thread!! What a mess!!!

Ive definitely sent several packages to US over last few years with no issues, have i been just lucky?
In the Uk i send only with Royal Mail who i believe forward onto USPS stateside.

Ive a house move / downsize coming up so this could affect where i advertise.
Hey mate, RM is the way to go for lighter parcels. However when its 1kg, RM will pass it on Parcelforce and things will go worst from there.Chat with u soon, have a great weekend!

For me shipping to the US UPS is the cheapest and a most reliable.
No USPS involved at all. Sometimes they charged a 25$ handling fee no one is able to explain.