• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Juliet

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
Was complete and cheap enough. Needs work, but will be saved😎

IMG_0330.jpeg

I had them on my watch list just for curiosity. I thought it was a good price .
The box is better than it looked in the pics. Lenses have some minor marks but visions fine. Bit of finish loss under one orbital. Im going to strip, ultrasonic clean and rebuild the nosebridge over the weekend. Put new armsocks in and theyll be good to go. So yeah ill have a little more in them.

Been buying a few years now and ive learnt i like to wear all my stuff. So ive sold on some brand new in box pairs. so this pair were perfect as ill not be afraid to wear myself 😎

The box is better than it looked in the pics. Lenses have some minor marks but visions fine. Bit of finish loss under one orbital. Im going to strip, ultrasonic clean and rebuild the nosebridge over the weekend. Put new armsocks in and theyll be good to go. So yeah ill have a little more in them.

Been buying a few years now and ive learnt i like to wear all my stuff. So ive sold on some brand new in box pairs. so this pair were perfect as ill not be afraid to wear myself 😎
That’s what I have started to do . Boxes of unmolested pairs just sat gathering dust so trying to let a few go .

That’s what I have started to do . Boxes of unmolested pairs just sat gathering dust so trying to let a few go .
Its hard when you know youll not get another mint set but makes sense to replace with wear pairs for sure 👍🏻

Matching box & Frame Serial Steve? I picked up a pair for extremely Similar Money but no box. Lenses were A1 though.

Last edited:
Non serial pair, shame but the price was right😌