• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye Jacket 1.0

five0first

Oakley Beginner
My did sent me his first pair of Oakleys after I told him I starting to collect. Eye Jacket 1.0 photo_2024-05-01_19-13-35.jpg

photo_2024-05-01_19-13-35 (2).jpg

photo_2024-05-01_19-13-35 (3).jpg

photo_2024-05-01_19-13-36 (2).jpg

photo_2024-05-01_19-13-36.jpg

Sometimes I am a stickler for the detail.... sometimes I am not. Today I am, plus its one of my favorite models. There is no such thing as an Eye Jacket 1.0 and even if there was this wouldnt be it. This model is the "New Eye Jacket" :smile:
Oh, okay cool! I didn't realize there was a model called "New Eye Jacket". Nice! You wouldn't happen to know where I would be able to get new ear socks and lenses for them would you? The lenses are de-laminating and the ear socks are splitting.

Oh, okay cool! I didn't realize there was a model called "New Eye Jacket". Nice! You wouldn't happen to know where I would be able to get new ear socks and lenses for them would you? The lenses are de-laminating and the ear socks are splitting.
Hes correct. But Eye Jacket First Gen and Second Gen should be a better descriptor. Personally i like second gen, a lot less stiff

Those are so clean man
I love them! They’re heavily used though, the ear socks are splitting and the lens coating is pealing. I would like to replace the ear rubbers and lenses but searching for New Eye Jacket replacement parts is giving me nothing!

I love them! They’re heavily used though, the ear socks are splitting and the lens coating is pealing. I would like to replace the ear rubbers and lenses but searching for New Eye Jacket replacement parts is giving me nothing!

I think I still have some NOS gold iridium OEM EJ lenses if you’re looking

Sometimes I am a stickler for the detail.... sometimes I am not. Today I am, plus its one of my favorite models. There is no such thing as an Eye Jacket 1.0 and even if there was this wouldnt be it. This model is the "New Eye Jacket" :smile:
Stickler or Sticklers mother
😎
Eye Jacket is my new obsession

Back