• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake oakley airbrake?

Okey, maybe u're right. Pherhaps there should be a millimeter more space or so between the L and the E.

Add that to the fact that the "O" logo is thinner than normal and it keeps pointing to it being fake.

I'll see if I can put up some comparison shots on the OAKEY vs OAKLEY. Maybe having them side by side will show the obvious difference.

Add that to the fact that the "O" logo is thinner than normal and it keeps pointing to it being fake.

I'll see if I can put up some comparison shots on the OAKEY vs OAKLEY. Maybe having them side by side will show the obvious difference.
Okay, thanks man, i'll guess i'll not be buying the goggles then

Just checked with one of mine and the font is blended like on these, but the strap logo is way off so unless it has been replaced it looks to be a fake set.
Quite a few fakes on finn.no btw

XXL and G-sport have had Prizm Canopys and flight decks for the same prize as these. Better choice imho

This is what I mean regarding OAKEY instead of OAKLEY. Here is a fake Oakley lens. Note how close together the letters are:

20180307_084817.png

The one below is what a legit one looks like:

20180307_084847.png

Hopefully I can get pictures that show this better later on.

I guess something to keep in mind if I were to buy I would purchase from the Oakley Store, Vault or from another forum member from here.

Latest Posts

Back