• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favourite Movie of All Time? And why?

Terrorism is a product of one country having a lot more power than another. That weaker country has to resort to terroristic acts.

Now, if countries have equal power, then wars are fought via Facebook and elections.

Terrorism is a product of one country having a lot more power than another. That weaker country has to resort to terroristic acts.

Now, if countries have equal power, then wars are fought via Facebook and elections.
Day drink often?

“Now, if countries have equal power, then wars are fought via Facebook and elections“.

I can recommend Magic Mushrooms & LSD as an alternative to whatever drugs you’re taking.

If you’re brave enough try putting the LSD tab on your eye and allow it to soak in .... and don’t take acid and piss on your neighbors car (life lesson).

Last edited:
I know .. we drink bud light, drive camaros, and scream git r dun.
Typical foreigners view of Americans. CNN your hero.
Being at war and being a terrorist are two different things. Walking your Muslim ass into a shopping mall with explosives strapped to your chest is not the same as driving a tank. Get it right dude. If you want to defend Iran, go for it.
You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. WWIII?
These pricks poke the bear for 30 years, and now the bear bites your turban off. alallalalalalalalahhh
You're the one saying what you do, I didn't assume anything. Actually, when you assume something, it makes an ass out of you. Which you made here in this statement, epically.
As I said, I don't watch TV, let alone the news reigned by whichever conglomerate. As I also said, I'm not defending them and never will, as both sides are fuked in this whole mess but the US has nothing to intervene where it doesn't belong. But the US has the habit of turning its own financial interests into other nations' problems, by telling the story as they want it to be. You know that the history books are written by the ones who won the wars and the decimated populations did not have a chance to share their perspectives in those writings, right?

FYI, I'm Brazilian, thus raised as a Catholic, and Brazil had always been highly influenced by the American culture, so if anything, I should be inclined to think like you but I chose to seek the truth instead of being brainwashed like you. And because of that, I know that you don't speak for most Americans either. Just like Trump wouldn't be elected if the popular vote was in effect in the US.

And I'm deaf (or in this case, blind) to highly prejudgemental people like you who just regurgitates prejudices like this and therefore does not stimulate constructive conversations. You're the kind of person who fosters foreigners disgust for Americans in general.

You might be right about a World War afterall. Seems like Canadia and Ukraine may come whoop up your Iranian asses after this crap. Winning
CNN is unreliable but Fox News is??? LOL, What a joke!

Those people were real bullies. Real life thugs in powerful positions who create totalitarian regimes and rule their subjects with an iron fist and commit crimes against humanity on anyone who dares challenge their authority.
Really? So why hasn't the US done anything like it about North Korea's dictatorship yet? On the contrary, Trump became quite fond of Kim Jong-un.

Well USA was founded by kin of European rejects/misfits who chose death over not challenging what they knew was an overreach on the simple idiosyncrasies that we know every human should be entitled to.
So they just decided it was ok to come and take the land by force, decimating the native indigenous populations, who by the way are the real owners of the land, and tried to dilute their culture so the future populations did not really have much to pass on to future generations?

Did you see the people on the streets of Iraq rejoice and celebrate when we killed solemani?
Not really, cause I don't live there. Did you? Or did you just see what the part of the media that you mostly agree with wanted you to see?

That's why other regions look to us to help bring order and justice to their areas. Its been that way since the world wars, and many Americans see it as our duty. We dont care if you like it or not, we will continue to do what we know is right and weaker nations will continue to complain and call us a bully. This isnt anything new. It's like being a parent. Your child wont always like your decisions but sometimes you have to make hard ones.

I don't recall the greatest part of Iraq and Iran's population requesting the US to intervene in their behalf in the 50s, when the seed of this ****storm was planted in the first place.

Let's have a short recall based only on facts and not assumptions or regurgitated information fed by your government, shall we?

"Following is a chronology of major events in relations between the Iran and the United States:

1953 - The CIA helps orchestrate overthrow of Iran’s popular Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh, restoring to power Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.

1957 - The United States and Iran sign an agreement on civil nuclear cooperation.

1967 - The United States provides Iran with a nuclear reactor along with weapons-grade 93 percent enriched uranium fuel.

1968 - Iran signs the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which permits it to have a civil nuclear program in return for a commitment not to acquire nuclear weapons.

1979 - Iran’s Islamic Revolution forces U.S.-backed shah to flee, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini returns from exile and becomes supreme religious guide. Fundamentalist students seize the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and hold staff hostage.

1980 - The United States cuts diplomatic ties with Iran, seizes Iranian assets and bans most trade with it; hostage rescue mission ordered by President Jimmy Carter fails.

1981 - Iran releases 52 U.S. hostages minutes after Carter steps down and Ronald Reagan is inaugurated as U.S. president.

1984 - U.S. lists Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism.

1986 - Reagan reveals secret arms deal with Tehran in violation of U.S. arms embargo.

1988 - U.S. warship Vincennes mistakenly shoots down Iranian passenger plane over the Gulf, killing all 290 aboard.

2002 - President George W. Bush declares Iran, Iraq, North Korea an “axis of evil.” U.S. officials accuse Tehran of operating secret nuclear weapons program.

2006 - Washington says willing to join multilateral nuclear talks with Iran if it verifiably suspends nuclear enrichment.

2008 - Bush for the first time sends an official to directly take part in nuclear negotiations with Iran in Geneva.

2009 - President Barack Obama tells Iran’s leaders he would extend a hand if they would “unclench their fist.”

2009 - Britain, France and the United States announce that Iran is building a secret uranium-enrichment site at Fordow.

2012 - U.S. law gives Obama the power to sanction foreign banks if they fail to significantly reduce their imports of Iranian oil. Iranian oil sales drop, sparking an economic downturn.

U.S. and Iranian officials begin secret talks, which intensify in 2013, on the nuclear issue.

2013 - Hassan Rouhani is elected Iran’s president on platform of improving Iran’s relations with the world and its economy.
In September, Obama and Rouhani speak by telephone, the highest-level contact between the two countries in three decades.
Slideshow (7 Images)

In November, Iran and six major powers reach agree to the Joint Plan of Action nuclear deal. Iran agrees to curb its nuclear work in return for limited sanctions relief.

2016 - Iran releases 10 U.S. sailors who ended up in Iranian territorial waters; the United States and Iran conduct a prisoner swap.

2018 - U.S. President Donald Trump withdraws from the nuclear deal in May, and reimposes crippling economic sanctions on Iran.

2019 - The U.S. designates the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps a “terrorist organization” in April."

... and every time you stand up for Iran, you spit in each and every one of their faces.

I stand up for common sense and the real truth. And the truth is that USA is no hero, even though it portrays itself to be. Do you know that more and more Americans who are able to get a second passport are now trying to get rid of their American one? It's like they don't want to have any ties with your government at all, and as time passes, the government is actually making it more difficult (and more expensive) for them to claim their right to resign their citizenship. This is curious in the least...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back