• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fight Club/Octagon Forum Section

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I'm not sure if this would work though. :behindsofa:

I wonder if there might be specific place where the two disagreeing parties can actually present their case, factually. Of course, there would have to be ground rules e.g. must state what they want, permit screenshots of all correspondence/original advert, use respectful non inflammatory speech ie. just bare facts/explanations. Perhaps with the chance to delete threads if both parties are able to agree on a satisfactory resolution.

I think also that questions by "interested" parties should be allowed, but their comments limited to one/day with a X word limit or something like that (so there is no "mobbing" of an individual. Rules also enforced for those parties.

It would be hard to maintain initially, but bad behaviour here continues, partly because it never sees the light of day. I think that if people know there is the possibility of a public transparent airing of grievances, they'll be less inclined to pull rubbish on people in the long term. And that's better for the forum.

If you're worried about having a forum that is polarised. Well. It already is.

If there's a Fight Club, then at least people can hear both sides of the story and decide for themselves (hopefully) based on presented facts.

Just externally processing. Maybe this post could be the first of many official inaugural bouts!!!! :whistle:

Latest Posts

Back