• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Freestyle swirl frogskins

Good news for those whose tracking number didn't work. The pair that I ordered on 2/25 and shipped on 2/26 showed up today. The tracking link from oakley never worked but several days ago it began working on the usps site. I used the free green shipping option.

20220308_204619.jpg
20220308_204651.jpg

Good news for those whose tracking number didn't work. The pair that I ordered on 2/25 and shipped on 2/26 showed up today. The tracking link from oakley never worked but several days ago it began working on the usps site. I used the free green shipping option.

View attachment 945222View attachment 945223
Glad to hear! This gives hope to everyone still waiting

The only problem is the frame you get most likely will not look anything like that and the colors may not go together since the process was so random.
Agreed. I got myself 3 of them and none of them are completely balanced. Some have more pink and some have more blue and or yellow.. It's a random process as you stated but the people snapping the stems on at HQ should have looked a bit more closely while they were doing it. All my left stems are strangely different from the rest of the frames I bought..ive noticed this on most of the frames I've seen posted here and Facebook too. One oddball part of the 3.

It's still a neat thing they did though. Fun and special for those that appreciate brighter coloured frames. Since Evan has been around as the big guy in development oakley has become better. More interesting and they seem more like themselves from back in the day. It's quite refreshing. There will always be issues though.

Agreed. I got myself 3 of them and none of them are completely balanced. Some have more pink and some have more blue and or yellow.. It's a random process as you stated but the people snapping the stems on at HQ should have looked a bit more closely while they were doing it. All my left stems are strangely different from the rest of the frames I bought..ive noticed this on most of the frames I've seen posted here and Facebook too. One oddball part of the 3.

It's still a neat thing they did though. Fun and special for those that appreciate brighter coloured frames. Since Evan has been around as the big guy in development oakley has become better. More interesting and they seem more like themselves from back in the day. It's quite refreshing. There will always be issues though.
Maybe we could set up a thread with images of the parts that don't necessarily match the rest of the frame. A mix and match, being mindful that the Swirl process is RANDOM. Perhaps swapping with other willing members of OF.....

I moved my arms around to best match. Two of the pair, arms and orbitals are almost the same.

Latest Posts

Back