• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Frogskins | 2016 Rio Gold Medal pair | Team Sky from Bradley Wiggins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello Forum,

on behalf of a friend of mine (who isn't a forum member, but well known in the community) here is the chance to own a superrare pair of
Frogskins
. This opportunity will not come very often as most of the hardcore Frogskin collectors sit on their items like on a golden egg.
Okay. What do we have here?
One of the rare
Golden Frogskins from the Rio Olympics back in 2016
- brand new in a Rio (string) bag, like my friend told me. The pair is in Italy actually. He is asking 900 US$ obo.

I was told he bought the pair directly from a guy of the Sky Road Bike Team. It was Wiggins pair when he was winning the Gold medal. That's pretty cool.

2.jpg

1.jpg

If you are interested in buying that pair, please send me a direct message and I'll get you the email address of my friend.
He is the one you need to deal with. I'm just the intermediaries.

Some people reacted to this post.
How many of these exist?

I think 50 at all, if I trust the Rare Frogskins thread.

Username Hidden said:
How many of these exist?
Uh oh... the Galaxy frogs have opened the door for desire of more frogs 😆

I’m pretty sure it’s well over 50 if these were handed to winners. A complete set sold for 600 or so early this year.

Username Hidden said:
I’m pretty sure it’s well over 50 if these were handed to winners. A complete set sold for 600 or so early this year.

Which will be rare; how many atheletes do you think saved their pairs or were particularly bothered about them.

Username Hidden said:

This is true, but they were sold about this time last year. I’d say $350-$400 per pair is reasonable to expect. Maybe $1,500 for the set of three to the right collector that needs them.

Latest Posts

Back