• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got A New Oakley Radar Pace for Cheap - here's my thought !

vmaniqui

Oakley Enthusiast
I know that these radar pace are like $449 when they first came out and you can get them brand new for a good price. I jumped on it and bought one and here's my thought. it is well designed and with good intentions to be the best sports/cycling/exercise sunglasses out there but for some reason (or more reasons) it didn't. I tried to download the Radar Pace app from apple website but couldn't get pass the account creation so I gave up. found out there's no support. I tried to synch it with my iPhone and so far so good. sound is not that great but workable and tolerable for it's purpose. that's another reason to keep it. now when you think about what's inside the box it could really be a bargain. lens is prizm and it came with one extra clear lens. that one clear lens will cost you at least $50 when you order it at Oakley. so now I do have a great extra Oakley sunglasses that I can play/use. I think this one is a keeper as I can use it as a regular sunglasses (just don't use the earpiece) that I got for a bargain. go there yourself one as it's really a bargain now. thanks.

IMG_6703.jpg

Great review, how much are they?
Thanks. Just a little over $90. It’s a deal, right? For a Prizm lens with a clear lens extra and a Bluetooth earpiece that you can sync with an iPhone. Without the earpiece, it’s like regular Oakley sunglasses you can use for running or biking as it’s not heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Just a little over $90. It’s a deal, right? For a prizm lens with a clear lens extra and a Bluetooth earpiece that you can synch with an iPhone. Without the earpiece it’s like a regular Oakley sunglasses you can use for running or biking as it’s not heavy.
Where'd you get it from?

Glad to hear you’re pleased.
Oakley can always be depended upon to produce good, functional sunglasses.
We may take another generation to finally get a Head Up Display with an AI trainer…:popcorn:

I’m glad that you got a good deal! A ton of guys have connectivity issues with the new iPhone updates!

Great review, how much are they?
Thanks. Just a little over $90. It’s a deal, right? For a prizm lens with a clear lens extra and a Bluetooth earpiece that you can synch with an iPhone. Without the earpiece it’s like a regular Oakley sunglasses you can use for running or biking as it’s not really heavy.
Where'd you get it from?
@ amazon buddy.

Back