• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half decent priced Crater for sale right now

It will be coming back available soon... I sent an offer I meant to be around $800 usd and entered the wrong amount in Euro which sent the offer at almost asking... he accepted LOL! I actually tried to pay it but my funding source would not convert the USD to Euro so he is cancelling it. Probably for the best cause I really am broke! Stop posting these deals when you know I am stoned @Lopaka KaMars

Last edited:
It will be coming back available soon... I sent an offer I meant to be around $800 usd and entered the wrong amount in Euro which sent the offer at almost asking... he accepted LOL! I actually tried to pay it but my funding source would not convert the USD to Euro so he is cancelling it. Probably for the best cause I really am broke! Stop posting these deals when you know I am stoned @Lopaka KaMars
If you know you have a sweet-tooth, you can't be walking around the Candy store. :D🤙

You and I have the same problem. 🤣🤣🤣

He didn’t take my $550 offer

Back