• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HED568's Collection

Thats so cool. Very nice!
thanks. Its one of those rare opportunity where I need to take out the two Bobs to tilt the golf bag forward just enough for Me to slip the golf wedge in. sacrificed all my shelvings on this double wide to house some of the bigger items.

image.jpg

They are still out there but mostly recast. There is a few ceramic ones on flea bay at the moment.

I use to know someone local that would **ahem** make some for me if we had a good one to start with. I never found a decent one at a good price.

thanks. Its one of those rare opportunity where I need to take out the two Bobs to tilt the golf bag forward just enough for Me to slip the golf wedge in. sacrificed all my shelvings on this double wide to house some of the bigger items.

View attachment 738962
That is amazing. Oakley needs, or needed to sell a Garage size display case. Then some of you all wouldn't have to do this, just build it next to your house in the yard. LOL.
Too much "contact", too much "gathering", in that case. You can't really enjoy all that this menagerie has to offer in visual pleasure.
Get to building:bigboss:

That is amazing. Oakley needs, or needed to sell a Garage size display case. Then some of you all wouldn't have to do this, just build it next to your house in the yard. LOL.
Too much "contact", too much "gathering", in that case. You can't really enjoy all that this menagerie has to offer in visual pleasure.
There is also the triple wide option. I need to move out of the Bay Area to affore a bigger house / land To build on.

Ya just got to buy more cases. I think I was at 17 at last count.