• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from the heartland USA

JohnnyD2020

Oakley Beginner
Just wanted to introduce myself.

I am looking for a couple pairs of sunglasses but focusing on one pair for sure. The first pair is to replace my long time Oakley Flak XLJ polarized. I would like to get new lenses for them for a second pair but the new polarized lenses are cost prohibitive at the prices I have found from reputable sources. Like others I am trying to navigate the fake ones.

I would like more coverage on the sides and near cheek than the Flak lines, and stay light, with retention when moving around bending over etc.. Peripheral vision is important. I have looked at other brands but keep coming back to Oakleys, their frames seem to be made to fit my needs.

A pair of polarized Flak 2.0 and/or Oakley Men's Radar EV Path Rectangular Matte Black/Prizm Black Polarized are what I am looking at now but not sold on them. I would like a frame less wrap around with round edges and not the cyclist aero/speed look. I do like the idea of the venting.

Open to suggestions and learning anything I have missed.

Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back