• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identify my Oakley please!

poederruiker

Oakley Beginner
Hi!

A few years ago my dad gave me an Oakley which used to be his. Found it gathering dust in a drawer and decided to give it a new life by buying new lenses. I just need to know if it is genuine and if so, which model it is. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Here are the 3 pictures:
Imgur

Ah too bad, after an hour long search on multiple sites I figured, yeah. I assume the stamps on the legs are indicators in this particular case?

If you notice, the ear socks are the wrong shape with the wrong print on them. The nose-bridge has the Icon which is uneven and not the correct size. Lastly, the Icons on the ear stems don't sit on the edge, like they're teetering.....

Doesn't hurt to have someone look at them. At the very least, you can always buy original lenses for these so at least you will have real Oakley lenses. That's what really counts in my book.

Doesn't hurt to have someone look at them. At the very least, you can always buy original lenses for these so at least you will have real Oakley lenses. That's what really counts in my book.

NO, NO AND NO! Have yourself a pair of 'glasses' which are fake and therefore not the same dimensions thus the lenses, inevitably WON'T FIT! BEST DESTROY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back