• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Rare Frogs

bandit.sunglasses

I should Work at Oakley
Hey All,

I have a very rare chance to pick up these 1 of 1 (I was told by the former employee) Frogskins that were hand dipped at an Oakley event. Has anyone seen them that could provide some insight? Thank you!

57A58F00-C9E8-4D59-A93A-E66324DA74AB.jpeg

CC64BD53-93C9-43A0-A1B8-F96F85BD3DDF.jpeg

You can considered them 1/1 since every dip is different but they did quite a few and have had atleast 2 dip events that I know of. If it were a different color then all the others it’d be worth more probably still a $250-$300 frog.

There are so many events where the Oakley team give attendees hydro dipped pairs as gifts. Some you see on social media. Some you don’t. Some include apparel. Some don’t. Some are dipped while other events have attendees spray paint their own pairs.

Judging by the colors used in the pair pictured and if it was done by the Oakley team, it is likely from the City of Origins event in early 2020.

There are so many events where the Oakley team give attendees hydro dipped pairs as gifts. Some you see on social media. Some you don’t. Some include apparel. Some don’t. Some are dipped while other events have attendees spray paint their own pairs.

Judging by the colors used in the pair pictured and if it was done by the Oakley team, it is likely from the City of Origins event in early 2020.

It is from that event.

Pretty sure that it is a City of Origins pair. They used that color scheme there. Always nice to have a handmade one with a background story.

20200221_144801 (1).jpg

The circled one is mine.

Back