• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with M2 Lens cut for M Frame.

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
I saw someone on here not to long ago have a lens cut from an M2 to fit the Mframe/ mumbo and was hoping to have something similar done.

does anyone know who in the US might be able to do that?

Not sure I can help you. I do cut lenses but haven’t done m frame lenses yet. However, I do fix the lenses after a bad cut for others if that’s what you’re referring to

There was a member on here from Australia that used to cut them. I just looked at his profile and he hasn't been on here for almost a year. Hopefully somebody here in the states has perfected it. A while back I purchased a polarized sapphire M2 lens that had been cut into the original hybrid shape. It's quite awesome.

20201118_120206.jpg
20201118_120147.jpg

There was a member on here from Australia that used to cut them. I just looked at his profile and he hasn't been on here for almost a year. Hopefully somebody here in the states has perfected it. A while back I purchased a polarized sapphire M2 lens that had been cut into the original hybrid shape. It's quite awesome.

I have had a few m2 lenses cut to fit new m frames so far. There are at least two individuals that cut these that I know of in the states. I’m not sure if they would be willing to cut others’ lenses though

Wow that ones great!

if anyone is able to do it I’d greatly appreciate help.

I have a few I’d like to have done :/

Regular M2 to sweep seems impossible. Pergaos from M2 XL?

Back