• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi I’m jay couple of questions first time online buyer long time collector

Oakloccollector90

Oakley Beginner
hello fellow, Oakley enthusiast. I am J I am new. I have a few questions. I have been collecting Oakley’s for a while and I just started kind of purchasing some online and I bought a pair gas cans that were fake. They had not even a serial number on them but they were actually made pretty good and then I bought a pair that I thought I did my homework on and everything has a serial number. But it doesn’t have the old near the ear on the arm was there a time in Ohio you didn’t put that over there also I was wondering if people does anybody know if the prescription glasses have lifetime warranties because my prescription glasses are there you did your part is like completely need to be replaced. I’m gonna send a picture of my gas cans. Those black ones are my a pair of fives I have but if you look closely, you can see the show at the end of the earpiece on the fives. Second pic Is of my gas cans again on the bottom with the prism lenses that I actually say prism on them the tops of my Oakley prescription glasses that and that’s how they’re broke and I’m wondering are those will Oakley replaced it fixed for free

image.jpg

image.jpg

hello fellow, Oakley enthusiast. I am J I am new. I have a few questions. I have been collecting Oakley’s for a while and I just started kind of purchasing some online and I bought a pair gas cans that were fake. They had not even a serial number on them but they were actually made pretty good and then I bought a pair that I thought I did my homework on and everything has a serial number. But it doesn’t have the old near the ear on the arm was there a time in Ohio you didn’t put that over there also I was wondering if people does anybody know if the prescription glasses have lifetime warranties because my prescription glasses are there you did your part is like completely need to be replaced. I’m gonna send a picture of my gas cans. Those black ones are my a pair of fives I have but if you look closely, you can see the show at the end of the earpiece on the fives. Second pic Is of my gas cans again on the bottom with the prism lenses that I actually say prism on them the tops of my Oakley prescription glasses that and that’s how they’re broke and I’m wondering are those will Oakley replaced it fixed for free

View attachment 1055059

View attachment 1055060
I’m going to try and answer a couple questions:
1) the “serial numbers” you are referring to on these are model/frame numbers. Oakleys having serial number’s usually found on the older X-metal frames.
Limited edition frames are sometimes numbered like 100/250.
2) Best to contact Oakley for details about warranties.

Latest Posts

Back