• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook XL Eyeglasses

I don't have a specific name TBH. I don't know the name of the doctor I see. I DO however know that I have ordered custom glasses from them in the past with a prescription from a totally different eyecare office without ever having seen the optometrist there. That's actually how this got started, my eye doctor wouldn't make me what I wanted, so I found one that would. I'd say give them a call, explain the situation, and let them know you're looking to have a specific pair of Oakleys made into customs. I don't know what if anything they'll take over the phone (obviously i'm local so I just went there) but as long as they can get the frame out of their catalog, they can make it happen, in my experience.
Awesome, I’ll give them a call. Thanks for the help. To be clear: you have Holbrook XL’s with eyeglass prescription lenses?

Awesome, I’ll give them a call. Thanks for the help. To be clear: you have Holbrook XL’s with eyeglass prescription lenses?
Correct. I have a post on the collection page, you can see them there. They're the Holbrook XL Troy Lee purple/green shifts.

Back