• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Pit Bosses In Your Collection?

Is that PC?

Heck, I feel old, as the wife and I were considering Spyders as we become empty nesters. We used to ride trails together a lot when we first got together, but there aren’t any trails where I live....

Grab an Alfa Romeo 4C, if you want a nice enjoyable sports car. That'll make you feel young again. XD

Grab an Alfa Romeo 4C, if you want a nice enjoyable sports car. That'll make you feel young again. XD

The fact we won’t have to be quiet when having a little afternoon delight is what will make us feel young again. We are just looking for a hobby to do together. (And she wants a ‘69 Camero, anyhow...don’t know why, I’m a Ford man)

The fact we won’t have to be quiet when having a little afternoon delight is what will make us feel young again. We are just looking for a hobby to do together. (And she wants a ‘69 Camero, anyhow...don’t know why, I’m a Ford man)

I like both Chevy and Ford....I know, it's not possible.

That’s like saying you like Oakleys and Ray Bans...(Ford being Oakley, of course)

The way I look at it is the best sunglasses in the segment, and that is Oakley. Well, old Oakley anyways. The same thing that goes for the cars.

The GT350R is the best driver's car in its segment. The Corvette is the best American super car in it's segment.

I just bought some pb2s. Love em to death.. They are a freaking work of art.

I'm going to stick with my cinder red monster dogs as my daily driver though.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I took that sticker off the pb2s lens, yet. Lol

I just bought some pb2s. Love em to death.. They are a freaking work of art.

I'm going to stick with my cinder red monster dogs as my daily driver though.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I took that sticker off the pb2s lens, yet. Lol

Grab the real deal and get the original Pitboss now. They're even better. :)

Latest Posts

Back