• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Ejection seat

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Been looking for one of these for a while, hoping to find one at a decent price and somewhat local. I live in Cincinnati near Lux US HQ and it appears that at least (16) of these made their way from One Icon to Mason, OH back in 2017. Might make a nice, full size bong: just sit down and relax. 🤣
IMG_20230919_193153.jpg

IMG_20230919_193212.jpg
IMG_20230919_193234.jpg
IMG_20230919_193245.jpg
IMG_20230919_193144.jpg

IMG_20230919_193204.jpg

I love it! There is rocket motors under the seats. They propel you from 1.5-2.0 Mach. People who actually eject become shorter in height because of the compression. If it’s a 2 seater, the back person always ejects first. If the front person ejected first, it would scorch the person in the back. I have flown in fighter jets several times & egress training is very time consuming & detailed. Awesome score!!

I love it! There is rocket motors under the seats. They propel you from 1.5-2.0 Mach. People who actually eject become shorter in height because of the compression. If it’s a 2 seater, the back person always ejects first. If the front person ejected first, it would scorch the person in the back. I have flown in fighter jets several times & egress training is very time consuming & detailed. Awesome score!!
Shorter forever?
These- if you can believe The X Man- came from a B-52G.

Anton had one for sale on FleaBay, huge price tag though.
Got to cozy down in it when @TheDukeOfIce and i went down for a visit.
Very cool!
View attachment 1085530
I had spoken with Anton about the one he's selling. I would have had to ship it and was more trouble than I wanted to experience. One 15 miles from me and a son with a Tacoma truck? Done!

I seriously hope you mean gs, not Mach. The latter would be extremely unhealthy fatal ;)

I had spoken with Anton about the one he's selling. I would have had to ship it and was more trouble than I wanted to experience. One 15 miles from me and a son with a Tacoma truck? Done!
NICE!
POIDH

Latest Posts

Back