• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huge deals from this member 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of those people until very recently. Been a massive fan and collector of Oakley since the mid 90s. Yet only joined this forum a few weeks ago.

Now I am here, I have realised what I have been missing! Should have joined a long time ago!
I’m happy you did! Love seeing your selfies of great Oaks!

I’m happy you did! Love seeing your selfies of great Oaks!
IMG_0873.gif

Hello, that is my page!! I have always given fellow collectors good deals when approached. Have dealt with many here on the forum. My ebay page is my job and I need to make as much as I can. You would not believe what people from Dubai, China, Italy, Israel, etc are willing to pay, as not everyone is willing to ship to them. I am
Always willing to work a deal through here and you can’t blame me for trying . Last night a Romeo Jordan with no box and aftermarket lens sold for $2100 to China! I start high and bring the prices down or accept offers. We all have to make a living, my ebay store is one thing and my collecting is another. Besides you wouldn’t believe the amount of traffic these listings bring. I get an average of 18,000,000 hits per month and these listings help keep me there, even if they don’t sell. I have done many trades with members that really want something and dont have the cash also!
But you didn’t message me back on a potential trade some time back ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back