• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I had no idea where else to post this

strange_guy_117

Oakley Beginner
Hello new friends (hopefully). My dog decided today that my "We The People" Frogskins would be an appropriate after breakfast snack. I cannot remember the name of the collection that those belonged to. I believe they had a set of Holbrooks and Gascans as well. If anyone could help me out so I can try to find another pair online I'd really appreciate it. I know I will probably have to pay thru the nose now, but I love them and will just have to suck it up. Thanks in advance. Included is a pic of the collection I'm talking about. But those are Holbrooks obviously. Just found that faster

894D56CF-2D07-4C33-91EC-93B311CFAACB.jpeg

Hello new friends (hopefully). My dog decided today that my "We The People" Frogskins would be an appropriate after breakfast snack. I cannot remember the name of the collection that those belonged to. I believe they had a set of Holbrooks and Gascans as well. If anyone could help me out so I can try to find another pair online I'd really appreciate it. I know I will probably have to pay thru the nose now, but I love them and will just have to suck it up. Thanks in advance. Included is a pic of the collection I'm talking about. But those are Holbrooks obviously. Just found that faster

View attachment 1096104

They were part of the American heritage collection

A quick search yielded no results... get yourself qualified by being here two weeks and making 15 comments then you can post a WTB thread in the Frogskin exchange and see what happens.
Thanks. And yeah. That is kinda the issue. I can find them absouloutely nowhere. And they were my favorite pair...

Thanks. And yeah. That is kinda the issue. I can find them absouloutely nowhere. And they were my favorite pair...
With what has been given to look for these I can conclude either it was a fake (dont feel bad, there are some really convincing fakes out there) or you have the sku wrong .... the 04 is used in the X metals so if it is that you just have the sku wrong then you only have 44 variations of the juliets alone to choose from

Last edited:
Back