• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Bundle - Custom Batwolf, Carbon Fuel Cell, Coin, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is what I believe to be an Infinite Hero collector's must-have bundle. I would like to sell the whole lot together and am not looking for any trades.

I'm asking $500 for all items listed below and am firm on my price at this time.

Album

First up, we've got the prized possession of the bundle; a 100% custom pair of Infinite Hero inspired Batwolfs. These were commissioned by none other than Dr. Chop:
XKXFj5V.jpg

The color-matching is on point; the purple is slightly more matte than the Fuel Cells, but wow. Icons custom painted to match as well and even the cross detail on the lenses was replicated. These have been tried on, but not worn out of the house and lived most their lives in a display case. Includes IH poster, pin, and microfiber bag. Original matte black/violet box.

Next up are the Carbon and Violet Fuel Cells:
qEZIabT.jpg

Same story here as the Batwolfs, tried on but never worn outside the house; lived their lives proudly on display. Includes everything as new; box, bag, pin, poster, warranty cards.

Also included is the Infinite Hero Challenge Coin encased in a magnetic acrylic display:
AUmdXP5.jpg

And finally, a few misc. items. A vinyl decal, a marketing/display stock card, and a microfiber bag insert if you'd like to put one on display:
s3MLvND.jpg

Thanks for looking! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Up top.

XMas bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.