• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is My Buddy Being Discriminated Against (At an O Store)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread lols. For a moment I thought Oakley was now naming glasses after fad diets lol, presumably all the cool names have been used up, and Jake in Marketing didn't get his glorious name greenlit: Super Cyborgwolf Lazer Raptor XXXVI Heroturbobazooka... no thanks to Bob in packaging who said it was too wordy to fit on any box ever.

This thread lols. For a moment I thought Oakley was now naming glasses after fad diets lol, presumably all the cool names have been used up, and Jake in Marketing didn't get his glorious name greenlit: Super Cyborgwolf Lazer Raptor XXXVI Heroturbobazooka... no thanks to Bob in packaging who said it was too wordy to fit on any box ever.
I guess you haven’t heard. Jake is no longer there. Björn is no in charge. He use to work for IKEA.

Your skin color does not matter, if the sandwich tasted bad you should be able to return it for a refund..........

except if you are Asian, they eat everything and therefore have lost the right to complain about any food.......... am i right @cacatman ?

😇😅
😂😂😂 Weird you should tag me right this moment about food.

Just this morning I’ve been laid up with awful nausea and vomiting which I think is traced back to a Syrian refugee’s homemade labneh (sour cream) that I bought a few days ago. It was reasonably tasty, but I’m pretty sure that was the culprit because I gave some to my neighbour who also got sick. 😬

B1D88B04-6650-4EBE-B71F-51B5EDC9CB3E.jpeg

Honestly @Inkkoonce is one of the few and gifted chosen ones who can rock the Kato like Tom Cruise in a R1, and his hot wife of course 😂 Figure those odds out, how the only two people who look good in them meet! Needless to say I have a couple of the first issues "just in case" one day it becomes one of Oakleys bastard children that later became a rockstar.
Thanks man. Unfortunately, I don’t have a hot wife. Never been marrried. And I’m single and ready to mingle. But the blonde with the Katos is a dream for both me and @Jon the Don.

Just this morning I’ve been laid up with awful nausea and vomiting which I think is traced back to a Syrian refugee’s homemade labneh (sour cream) that I bought a few days ago. It was reasonably tasty, but I’m pretty sure that was the culprit because I gave some to my neighbour who also got sick. 😬

View attachment 956011
Get well soon bro!

View attachment 956011
Very sorry to hear that catcaman :( ........

but a Syrian's homecooking? that just sounds like bad news from the start.

You should only stick to the healthy Asian kitchen, with the great classics like:
Snake with bacon wrap, Bats in sweet and sour sauce, Rat-on-a-stick..... and of course my favorite: Barbecued Beagle hound in white wine sauce and fresh potatoes.

I have never heard anyone get sick of that!........so now you hopefully know better.

😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back