• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this Oakley watch considered a collectable?

I didn’t notice anything on here where the OP said if the watch is currently working. If the watch has sat unused in an attic for many years, the movement might be bad. Something to take into consideration.

The one thing that bothers me, is it can be clearly seen on pic 3, Titanium: when we know Ion Plated Black / Yellow, came in Stainless Steel only.......unless it's a prototype or Unicorn...
Thanks for the feedback. Im not sure myself how to differentiate between ION or Titanium. I have no idea what I’ve got here🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks for the feedback. Im not sure myself how to differentiate between ION or Titanium. I have no idea what I’ve got here🤷🏼‍♂️
No, they're definitely Titanium, with it having been stamped on the rear panel. It's just a question of which Colourway the main body and strap are. Can you take some pics outside in sunlight?

I am sure it’s not a SST Ion plated.
I grabbed a picture off a Ion SST from a other thread.
OP’s is a polished Titanium where someone had dial changed.
IMG_5918.jpeg

Stumbling upon an Oakley branded watch in your attic sounds like a cool discovery! Oakley is known for its unique and innovative designs, so a shiny, space-age-looking watch from them is likely to have some collector's appeal.

Back