• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Jawbone Metallic Team Blue w/ +Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man these are gorgeous.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Idk bro you take the best photos lol
Thanks dude! I think the fact that I used dslr with an external flash/es is a big reason why they might seem like the best haha.
Since I'm sure if everyone went with my approach of taking as many photos as I do, I'd just be another dude with some decent photos 😜

Username Hidden said:
It would take a twisted mind to argue an item from @BoostBear ain't "as described".
Well actually... the reason I started putting so much time in photographing each pair (besides enjoying it) was due to a few shortcomings on my end when first posting on here, with not fully understanding that the 0-10 scale of rating fluctuates from person to person. Everyone has their own idea of what each numerical rating represents in regards to Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fairly Good, Decent, Poor etc. Which lead to why I ditched the digits and the single word descriptions for condition. Figure Id'd present as clear of an image of the pair I have, and then let them use their own judgement to decide if it's the pair for them. In the case that it's not, they can still shoot me an offer to lmk what they think they're worth given their condition. 😉

Username Hidden said:
Thanks dude! I think the fact that I used dslr with an external flash/es is a big reason why they might seem like the best haha.
Since I'm sure if everyone went with my approach of taking as many photos as I do, I'd just be another dude with some decent photos

Well actually... the reason I started putting so much time in photographing each pair (besides enjoying it) was due to a few shortcomings on my end when first posting on here, with not fully understanding that the 0-10 scale of rating fluctuates from person to person. Everyone has their own idea of what each numerical rating represents in regards to Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fairly Good, Decent, Poor etc. Which lead to why I ditched the digits and the single word descriptions for condition. Figure Id'd present as clear of an image of the pair I have, and then let them use their own judgement to decide if it's the pair for them or not, in which case they can shoot me an offer.

Nah to me you'd still be boostbear. The guy that sold me some badass split jackets and took the time to tell me everything there is to know about them and racing jackets!

1520529380609 beer pizza tits.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.