• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliets & XX For Sale W/PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Well Forum gang, it is now that time for me. I don't post a ton on here but have purchased some great things from a number of great members over these past 5 + years.

i am in a serious financial mess and have had a few health issues arise that is forcing me to sell the remaining 4 to 5 Oakley glasses I have left at this point. Here is what is available for sale. I am limited on total photos to 15 total but can send as many more as you need or like as requested. Please read descriptions carefully. All prices are listed and payment is via Paypal F&F with shipping included. Anyone needing references please ask as I have dealt with a few long time forum members always with flawless transactions. Shipping is USPS United States only will ship Internationally for an additional fee.

1st pair Oakley Juliet polished cerekote black finish done by XMan frames recently fully tuned up with Torch Iridium Polorized lenses. No serial. Frames, rubbers in excellent condition, lenses I will rate a 9 out of 10 due to mounting. Only marks are on the tips of the earstems on both stems please see photo with the finish wearing on the tips of both stems. These are beautiful glasses with beautiful lenses. Comes with Oakley MF bag only no box. Asking SOLD

2nd pair Oakley Juliet Carbon Finish with non matching box and coin. The frames have been freshly tuned by the X Man and not worn since. Brand New Custom Cut Oakley Prizm Field lenses cut by the Optical Champ installed never worn since I will rate a 9 out of 10 simply due to install. There are approximately 3 very small shiny marks around the top and bottom of the left orbital otherwise finish is excellent. Rubbers in great shape no need to replace and frames X Man tight. Box comes with foam no paperwork. The set will also come with a pair of Oakley Black Iridium non polar lenses with some marks present on both lenses will rate a 7 out of 10. They are usable but the Prizm Field look excellent with the Carbon Finish and those lenses are immaculate. Also comes with the Oakley MF bag. Asking $435.00 NOW SOLD

Last X Metal is a XX custom X Man finish high gloss Cerekote black finish freshly finished and tuned by X Man with Custom Cut Prizm Violet etched Infinite Hero lenses cut and done by Zach newly installed. Glasses have never been worn since the refinish and install. Frames are X Man tight and flawless, rubbers in good shape, lenses will rate a 9 out of 10 simply due to mounting only. Will comes with an Oakley Infinite Hero MF bag and will include a set of Black Dillons for the XX as well if you want to swap out the Prizm Violet for a Blackout look. The Dillons are good on the left lense will rate a 9 out of 10, the right lense does have some marks particularly one scuff in the middle that does affect vision when work I will rate a 5 or 6 out of 10 on the right lense due to the scuff marks. Please see photos and I can include more as needed or requested. Total package on the XX is $725.00 Now $675.00 F&F, also willing to sell minus the extra Dillons take off $75.00 just glasses, MF IH Bag and Prizm Violet lenses for $600.00 shipped F&F.

I need to desperately move all of these quickly please ask for more photos or any questions will provide as much detail as needed. I will be posting some additional Non Metals soon as well in other sections all that I have left it has to go, sadly no other choice.

Thanks for looking and happy to provide references, photos any additional information as needed.

Thank you,

Brett

1000009329.jpg
1000007166.jpg
1000007167.jpg
1000009331.jpg
1000009332.jpg
1000009333.jpg
1000009335.jpg
1000009336.jpg
1000007459.jpg
1000007468.jpg
1000007470.jpg
1000007469.jpg
1000008168.jpg
1000009057.jpg
1000009240.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Some beautiful pairs here.

Screenshot_20240217-092210-229.pngpasina-chhutna-swamod-swatipramod.gif

Had to take some of these photos back off my screens shots but can rephoto in daylight today as needed if there are any questions. I did not have everything saved on my phone late last night when I posted this. I will post fresh photos or additions as soon as I am able.

I can send new ones as well directly today

Thanks

Brett

Username Hidden said:
If any questions please let me know, I can send you directly a fresh photo lineup today wherever you want. Did not have all photos in my phone at midnight last night had to use screen shots
Username Hidden said:
Here you go boss just so you know these are all mine not something stolen off the internet. If you need more additional photos or details please just ask, nobody is trying to hide anything here.

Thanks

20240218_154813.jpg

20240218_154839.jpg

20240218_154835.jpg

20240218_154830.jpg

20240218_154827.jpg

20240218_154833.jpg

20240218_154818.jpg

Username Hidden said:
If any questions please let me know, I can send you directly a fresh photo lineup today wherever you want. Did not have all photos in my phone at midnight last night had to use screen shots

Here you go boss just so you know these are all mine not something stolen off the internet. If you need more additional photos or details please just ask, nobody is trying to hide anything here.

Thanks

Easy now my fuzzy little man-peach; I was commenting on the anxiety inducing amount of notifications you had on your phone.

Username Hidden said:
Easy now my fuzzy little man-peach; I was commenting on the anxiety inducing amount of notifications you had on your phone.
I did have a ton, I know there is so many scams going on literally everywhere that anyone has to question everything in this day and age and rightly so. Either way brother all good in any and every case.

Username Hidden said:
Easy now my fuzzy little man-peach

images (10).jpeg

Username Hidden said:

Thanks

View attachment 1118810

View attachment 1118811

View attachment 1118812

View attachment 1118813

View attachment 1118814

View attachment 1118815

View attachment 1118816
Such an amazing set up and great options! Trying so hard not to buy anything. Good luck with selling mate!!

Username Hidden said:
Haha, I was hoping someone would get the reference
Sorry I am out of the loop what is a fuzzy little peach man? Please excuse my ignorance here, don't even know who or what that photo is?

Status
Not open for further replies.