• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just 1 Month into it.

Got motivated today and moved this from one room to another. Also organized a bit.
20200428_170323.jpg

Looks great
Thanks. As you can see, I've parted with a lot of my metals, for various reasons. But, there is still plenty of time to rebuild the collection with only the particular metals that I have learned to like more. A few of the ones I've owned in the past just never really fit me right anyways.

Thanks. As you can see, I've parted with a lot of my metals, for various reasons. But, there is still plenty of time to rebuild the collection with only the particular metals that I have learned to like more. A few of the ones I've owned in the past just never really fit me right anyways.

thats my problem, I have a small face so a lot of the bigger frames are too big for me

thats my problem, I have a small face so a lot of the bigger frames are too big for me
I have the exact opposite problem. I had a kidney transplant a few weeks before I joined this forum. Unfortunately a few of the anti rejection meds I'm on caused me to gain weight so, I grew out of the Juliets I started off with.

Latest Posts

Back