• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just a couple more...

Not the best lighting but I did a reorganize tonight and took them all out to clean and rearrange 💚

7E670029-2945-4528-89F9-2851DDD4603F.jpeg

A0B9B070-2313-4E1B-9620-B0FC2EBCB8C3.jpeg

91EA3EF6-6C92-4849-BBBC-E4A0C889D6E8.jpeg

D9629496-877F-4E12-9C32-CB9FFF1DAA18.jpeg

Thanks!! I just ordered some lighting for them so that will be the next thing I do and I have a couple sets to still complete. Maybe a double in my near future🤩

I know you've been on a lighting quest...what did you end up deciding on? The ropes?

And I have a spine case now and would kill a stranger for a triple-wide!

I know you've been on a lighting quest...what did you end up deciding on? The ropes?

And I have a spine case now and would kill a stranger for a triple-wide!
Yes I did they seemed like the best to get a full coverage look. And yeah bigger cases are amazing!! I got all of these for pretty dec deals but my collection is bursting so it’s time to upgrade and add some more.

Yes I did they seemed like the best to get a full coverage look. And yeah bigger cases are amazing!! I got all of these for pretty dec deals but my collection is bursting so it’s time to upgrade and add some more.

Your collection will expand to fit the space you give it. So if you get a double-wide you'll run out of shelf space pretty quick.

...It's only a matter of time.

:whistle:

Back