• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

Are you talking about this color? I don't remember the name of it north Carolina/sky blue but they are out there. (Not for sale. Just putting this on here as a reference.) The prices on everything have gone up and they are hard to find on top of that. I'd wait and buy the blue 13.11 that's coming out because it could be years before you see this on eBay. By then it's going to cost $800 the way things have gone the past several years.

The 13.11 isn't really that bad. They are just different. I can see people not liking them.

I know these aren't pro m frames, but I have seen them in this color also.

View attachment 1128365
Am I talking about the color? What do think boy genius?

Sorry, but I never heard of “sky blue”. Please educate me. I have a few Pro Mframes, never heard of this color way.
Best image I can find.

I’m so certain that a pair was up for sale on eBay a few weeks ago, but the listing went as soon as I’d seen them. Still convinced I was imagining it but they were listed as athlete only. If only!!

Are you talking about this color? I don't remember the name of it north Carolina/sky blue but they are out there. (Not for sale. Just putting this on here as a reference.) The prices on everything have gone up and they are hard to find on top of that. I'd wait and buy the blue 13.11 that's coming out because it could be years before you see this on eBay. By then it's going to cost $800 the way things have gone the past several years.

The 13.11 isn't really that bad. They are just different. I can see people not liking them.

View attachment 1128365
Thanks for the message you sent, that picture is great. Wasn’t aware the bright green was a standard issue. Never come across a pair before so they’re now on my list of wants!

View attachment 1128365
Thanks for the follow up message. I’m unable to message you back but just to say, that is a mighty collection. Actually insane, mine is paltry in comparison. Nice one.

Thanks for the follow up message. I’m unable to message you back but just to say, that is a mighty collection. Actually insane, mine is paltry in comparison. Nice one.
And thanks for looking out, re the blue!

Are you referring to the picture I posted here? It's not blue, it's the original fog 13.11, it was an effect of the lighting/color grading from the commercial. I asked after it was posted.

Are you referring to the picture I posted here? It's not blue, it's the original fog 13.11, it was an effect of the lighting/color grading from the commercial. I asked after it was posted.
I thought they were eventually coming out with more colors. The pics of the fog sometimes looked black in different photos and now I guess blue. This dang thing is a chameleon in photos, but just boring grey in person.

They should come out with a blue anyway.

I thought they were eventually coming out with more colors. The pics of the fog sometimes looked black in different photos and now I guess blue. This dang thing is a chameleon in photos, but just boring grey in person.

They should come out with a blue anyway.
The other colors is all speculation, in public conversations at least. If they decide to pull the trigger who knows, given it's a staple piece of the their marketing for this Future Genesis campaign you would think it's a safe bet. Until then you can always make your own (or close to it), or at least have someone make one for you lol.