• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Lady Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a watch for the girlfriend,love to get my hands on either a Crush 2.5, 3 hand holeshot, or maybe a leather Jury, but I’m open to whatever you’ve got.
I need it in Mint or New condition, no box or papers neccessary. And I’ll need you to ship it through DHL or something as fast to Mex City (I’ll obviously pay extra for this). Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for a watch for the girlfriend,love to get my hands on either a Crush 2.5, 3 hand holeshot, or maybe a leather Jury, but I’m open to whatever you’ve got.
I need it in Mint or New condition, no box or papers neccessary. And I’ll need you to ship it through DHL or something as fast to Mex City (I’ll obviously pay extra for this). Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks!

@Steven Goldberg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Thanks!

Pmed

Few on eBay. I have a jury 2 I may be Willingboro let go. It's light green.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pm’d