• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses For Sale Updated Weekly!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I haven’t talked to him in a couple weeks

Some people reacted to this post.
I did email him last week no response

I bought some frogskin lenses from him last week and he told me he was going on vacation.

I’ve Pmd twice since Friday, no response.

Username Hidden said:
I bought some frogskin lenses from him last week and he told me he was going on vacation.
Clearly that unacceptable...bunch of bunched up panties here.

He has been pretty good at getting back to people so this is definitely not like him. He also didn't do his weekly update which he has been spot on with every seven days. so perhaps he is away. Hopefully all is well with him as he is a pretty good guy!

Username Hidden said:
He has been pretty good at getting back to people so this is definitely not like him. He also didn't do his weekly update which he has been spot on with every seven days. so perhaps he is away. Hopefully all is well with him as he is a pretty good guy!

I agree, this is an anomaly from several other transactions I have had with the seller. He is top notch.

He is top notch and usually on top of PMs...usually he does an update and hasn’t. Maybe he’s sick, busy, or out of town...I guess letting people know would have been the best option but maybe it slipped his mind.