• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Life Event

It's been good to read that lately things been on the upside a little for you. More thoughts and prayers on the way my brother. Stay strong. :cool-33:🤙
Just as we say that I had one of the roughest nights so far. I wrecked last night about 8pm. My friend stopped by and I could barely keep my eyes open. As he went to leave he discovered a flat tire. I helped him get running again but I had nothing left in the tank. When I woke today I felt like I was crushed by a tank. It’s incredibly hard to go from such a high to crashing like that. I told my wife don’t cry, I‘ll be ok.

Last edited:
Just as we say that I had one of the roughest nights so far. I wrecked last night about 8pm. My friend stopped by and I could barely keep my eyes open. As he went to leave he discovered a flat tire. I helped him get running again but I had nothing left in the tank. When I woke today I felt like I was crushed by a tank. It’s incredibly hard to go from such a high to crashing like that. I told my wife don’t cry, I‘ll be ok.
Praying for your recovery. Stay strong

We lost a friend in the car community on April 12. He lived in Indiana with his wife and daughter. He had a rare form of cancer invading his bloodstream. Only 36 cases across the entire country. Doctors said they couldn’t do anything for him. He went home to hospice and passed a few days later.

His funeral services were held Friday and the pastor shared these words.

Cancer cannot cripple love, it cannot shatter hope. It can’t erode faith or eat away real peace. It cannot kill confidence, sabotage true friendships. It cannot shut out memories or silence courage. It cannot invade the soul or quench the spirit. It most definitely has no power over eternal life or the resurrection.

His family are left with the thought that their loved one lost his battle but the pastor reminds us he was victorious over cancer as now he has been called to be with Jesus.

Who are we to question why Jesus summoned him at this time?

Back