• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘"Lifers" - List of Oakley Forum lifetime members πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™

Don't think that they will respond anytime soon:p
Lol. I realize that there's a lot of members on this list that really aren't around anymore. I've added some names but didn't announce it/who. Oh well. I believe lifetime still means lifetime. For now anyway.
:cool-33:πŸ€™

@Zan_pg @OJiggleMaBallzO Aloha and welcome to the Lifers list.

Last edited:
@Calk
@rmontez
@bttb

Aloha and welcome to the Lifers List. :cool-33:πŸ€™

shaka-saludo-surfero-jpg..jpg

Last edited:
if you start out as a premium then switch to lifer you dont get charged the premium renewal right ?
I started as a premium member and switched to lifetime. It’s a one time charge for life. My past premium purchases were not credited. I should’ve did the lifetime from the start. Oh well. Lol.

I started as a premium member and switched to lifetime. It’s a one time charge for life. My past premium purchases were not credited. I should’ve did the lifetime from the start. Oh well. Lol.
I was credited. If memory serves it’s only possible to receive a credit if the upgrade to lifetime is done within the first 30 days πŸͺ–πŸ‘

I was credited. If memory serves it’s only possible to receive a credit if the upgrade to lifetime is done within the first 30 days πŸͺ–πŸ‘
That probably was the difference. I think I was coming to the end of my second premium purchase and wondered if I should do a third. I wanted to keep going so.......... :cool-33:πŸ€™

Back